AUSTRALIANA THEMED COMMERCIAL CHRISTMAS
Our most popular theme Australiana looks stunning in any building, especially the grand entrance of Casselden place, 2 Lonsdale street and Madame Brussels lane, formerly known as the Lonsdale precinct. Building on the previous COVID hit year, it was great to add more decorations including Christmas trees to the space for tenants in the building, not just for the streetscape.
Our Australiana theme includes soft reds, golds, greens with artificial wattle and eucalyptus, bringing a warm Australian feel for Christmas. The warmth of LED golden lights ensures the foliage and decorations shine day and night.
The hero of this year’s installation was our two 14ft spruce green trees, with realistic foliage. Our trees are built on a strong centre pole with individual branches fanning out to over 2.5m. Our trees are decorated in a custom design for each of our clients and our commercial Australiana theme includes:
- 1000’s of warm fairy lights in super bright bulbs
- a commercial garland wrapped around the tree filled with decorations
- decorations of baubles, picks and leaf
- individual picks of wattle and eucalypt leaves
And of course this beautiful decor was matched in Madame Brussels lane with our giant 2.5m Christmas wreaths. They feature
- thick UV stable foliage wrapped around a steel frame
- LED warm fairy lights entwined in the foliage around the whole wreath
- UV Stable baubles matching the indoor decorations and trees
- lush picks and foliage to create the Australiana Christmas theme